Graduation Application Process
Steps to Complete Your Graduation Application
To start the graduation application process, you must first visit the Registrar's Undergraduate Degree Application webpage.
- Complete the Exit Survey
- When you finish the survey, you are directed to the Application for Graduation. Complete or print out the form.
Graduation application and filing fee is $100.00
Pay your application fee at either the Bursar’s office in ADM 155, or the OneStop, located in the Student Services Building.
For ACCT, DS, FIN, ISYS, IBUS, MGMT and MKTG concentrations and General Business
- Bring your graduation application and payment receipt to the Student Services Center, BUS 112.
- The Student Services Center staff signs as the adviser, obtains department chair signature, and then submits your form to the Registrar’s Office.
For Business Minors
- First obtain the department chair’s signature on the application, and then turn your application with payment receipt to the Student Services Center, BUS 112.
For the Hospitality and Tourism Management Degree
- Bring your graduation application and payment receipt to BUS 306.
- The department obtains the adviser and department chair signatures, and then submits your form to the Registrar’s Office.
Deadline for Spring 2015 Applications
The deadline to submit your completed application is February 20, 2015.